Thursday, December 02, 2004

Only go here if you have an odd hour to spare!

Keeping up to date with the exploding e-learning field is not easy. One of the best sites I have come across is Jane Knight’s e-Learning Centre at http://www.e-learningcentre.co.uk/.

I visit this site a few times each week and always find something that will set me on a learning path. If you do nothing else today then follow the link and then click on
A-Z of e-Learning.

My favourite letters are:

D …….. Choose the “Using online interaction to break your addiction to classroom teaching” and then scroll down to the Sales Presentation Exercise. There are other exercises – all related to the Distribution Industry.

K………Keeping up to date. Choose “Guide to e-Learning”.

X………Examples. Follow the link to “Showcase”. If you haven’t the time to go anywhere else then go to “College and University e-Learning Showcase” and then try the “Physics Flashlets”. I’m not much of a planetary expert, but even I could see the effect of a Jupiter Slingshot! Pythagoras is good as well.

The only problem is that you will probably spend too much time in this site. But none of it will be wasted!

Nigel


No comments: